Every Little Bit - PP133

A friend just had a baby girl and so of course, a reason to send a card! I decided to use the 2011-2012 In Colors since I couldn't find a color challenge to suit. I made the layout up myself but t is probably something I've seen somewhere. Check out how many things I used contain the word "bit". Funny.

1 Challenge: This is a new one for me. The Paper Players (PP133). A CAS (Clean and Simple) project with Buttons and Bows for Baby. Check!


SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Every Little Bit, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Colors: Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
  • Embellishments: Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Bitty Buttons
  • Punches: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
  • Big Shot: Bitty Banners Framelits TM, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions TM Folder

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh! This is so cute! I love these sweet little ducks! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! I am such a fan of this image and layout. Lots of "bits" - that's for sure. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Julie! The colors are so fresh and fun and the clean design is awesome! Such a cute card for baby. I'm sure your friend loved it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts