Just Believe - FabFri12 - FM97

I love how soft this card looks! I had this stamp set out for another project but noticed that I could use it for the current challenges I was entering. I just had to change up the colors and add some texture (torn edges) since I was already coloring with the markers.

2 Challenges: The first one, Fab Friday (FabFri12) was a color challenge (see colors below) and the second challenge, The Friday Mashup (FM97) was to use markers and/or texture. I always like to mash it up if I can.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Just Believe
  • Colors: Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi (for challenge), Very Vanilla
  • DSP: Newsprint
  • Embellishments: Basic Pearls
  • Tools: Stampin' Spritzer (water), Stamp-a-ma-jig

Comments

  1. Well done! Love the torn DSP as the layering piece…it gives a lot of texture without being too busy. Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the torn text DP as the mat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the combination with the text paper as matting. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do love this card. The torn DSP behind the flowers give it such a great look! And, of course, I love the pearls in the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! I love the torn newsprint and the sweet pearls. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a soft and beautiful card! Love the newsprint behind the main panel, it gives interest. Thanks for playing
    along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! I especially love the newsprint and how you tore it! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So soft and elegant! I love the newsprint used to matte your focal image! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts