Papillon Potpourri - DD39 - RS50

Uh, I kinda ran away to Las Vegas and didn't even think about planning some blog posts. I actually raced out of town to beat the storm. Now I'm back and this is my first creation. I think it came together quite well and turned out to be a very pretty card.

Two Challenges: The first one is Dynamic Duo's (DD39) which is a color challenge. The second is the layout which I found at RetroSketches (RS50).

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Papillon Potpourri, Bring On the Cake
  • Colors: Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Staz On TM Black
  • DSP: Fan Fair
  • Punches: Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly (Spring Catalog), Petite Pennants Builder (for flag), 3/16" Corner
  • Embellishments: Basic Pearls, Core'dinations Cardstock
  • Big Shot: Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions TM Folder

Comments

  1. Very pretty Julie! I really like the embossed background and the pearl accents. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so pretty! The embossed flowers really compliment the little flowered butterflies! Everything works together wonderfully! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week!♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts