Sycamore Street - RS9 - RS52

I started out with a completely different sketch but then I punched a butterfly. It was such a cool butterfly the way it lined up on the DSP (Designer Series Paper) that I had to switch things up and find a sketch to go with it. Turned out to be a fabulous card! I haven't decided on the sentiment so I'll wait.

1 Challenge: This week the RetroSketches (RS52) was to pick any one of the previous sketches. I chose RS09. Link HERE to see all of the past RetroSketches.


SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: No Stamps!?
  • Colors: Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Sahara Sand (all featured in DSP)
  • DSP: Sycamore Street (2013 Sale-a-Bration)
  • Embellishments: Basic Pearls, Island Indigo Baker's Twine
  • Punches: Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly
  • Big Shot: Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions TM Embossing Folder

Comments

Popular Posts