Ears to You - FM103

I got my cute single bunny stamp yesterday (available until March 31) so of course I was excited to use it right away. I've seen so many fun things you can do with this one stamp. The bunnies are even easy to cut out to put on things separately.

For this card I used sponge daubers to color them individually and then cut out a mask with a Post-It TM to stamp on the grass. I used direct to paper using the ink pad for the distressing. The ribbon was trimmed for the bow which I tied by punching two small holes on either side of the bunny's neck.

1 Challenge: The Friday Mashup (FM103) was to create a card using lined paper or with a distressed appearance or both. I always choose both.


SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Ears to You (single stamp), Love and Sympathy (for grass)
  • Colors: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Wild Wasabi, Staz On TM Black
  • DSP: Storytime
  • Punches: 3/16" Corner
  • Embellishments: Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon

Comments

  1. How cute! I always have trouble with the colored "square" pattern, but this looks perfect. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! It makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the colours you've used and how you interpreted the challenge - those bunnies are awesome. Glad you joined us at The Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've used the cute bunny stamp with rich colours and distressing - such a different look! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts