Everything Eleanor - NAC38 - PP137

I've been absent from blogging lately because I got spring fever. It was so nice outside that I liked to just go outside and sit with the dogs and a book or do a little yard clean up. I basically lost my drive to stamp. It has been a little chilly the past two days so I'm back.

I used a 1/8" Hand Held Circle Punch (retired item) to duplicate the look of the edge of the Postage Stamp Punch. I basically cut out 1/2 of the circle and moved it to the edge of the previously punched one to gauge the spacing for the next one.

2 Challenges: I used Nacho Average Challenge (NAC38) for the colors and The Paper Players (PP137) for the layout.

Are you on Networked Blogs? I need more than 1 follower.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Everything Eleanor, Just Believe (sentiment only)
  • Colors: Whisper White, Primrose Petals, Pretty in Pink
  • DSP: Patio Party
  • Embellishments: Basic Pearls, 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon
  • Punches: 1" Square, Postage Stamp
  • Big Shot: Fan Fair Textured Impressions TM Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits TM

Comments

  1. This is absolutely lovely! :) And yes, the weather has been fabulous....til now. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous way to use this stamp set--love how you've featured all the stamps! The colors are gorgeous too...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job combining both challenges and great use of the everything eleanor set. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch, Julie. I especially like the images stamped on the background and then embossed over. Great effect. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I have always liked the look of postage stamps. Thanks for playing along with the Nachos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts