Everything Eleanor - CASE

While visiting my downline and friend Jill Wakefield, I took a picture of a card she had on display. She got it from a demonstrator swap and unfortunately we have no idea who made it. If you recognize this card as your creation, feel free to claim it as yours.

Tonight I decided to make my version. I changed up the colors (to some retiring ones) and a few of the elements but otherwise they are similar. The Bravo Burgundy on the flowers was an afterthought that I wish I could undo but hey, you might like it. I love how Baja Breeze and River Rock look together!


SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Everything Eleanor, Lacy & Lovely
  • Colors: Very Vanilla, River Rock, Baja Breeze, Bravo Burgundy
  • Embellishments: Basic Pearls, Very Vanilla Seam Binding
  • Punches: 2-3/8" Scallop Circle
  • Big Shot: Framed Tulips Textured Impressions TM Embossing Folder

Comments

  1. This is beautiful! The burgundy works, especially on the larger, cut out flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty and love it. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts