Friendly Phrases - NAC43

I love this word set so it will be sad to see it go. I have already sorted my retired items out and had to go back to it because I needed just the right word stamp for this card. Oh well. I'm sure I'll fall in love with the others right away.

For this card I simply punched out different sections of the Designer Series Paper to create the look I wanted.


1 Challenge: The Nacho Average Challenge (NAC43) for this very simple layout. The linky is open until April 27th. You should give it a try.


SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Friendly Phrases
  • Colors: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze (DSP)
  • DSP: Floral District
  • Punches: 1" Circle, 1" Square (for Flag)
  • Embellishments: Jewels Basic Rhinestones
  • Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions TM Folder

Comments

  1. I love your idea for the circles! :)
    I've pulled out all my retiring stuff too, but I intend to use it like mad before its "gone". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the brads in your circles--like that they aren't all in the center!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I just love what you did with our sketch! so clever! and I think you did a fabulous job with the 'circles'. Wonderful work.
    thank you for playing along with us @ NAC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts