Happy Birthday Kelly!

Today is my friend Kelly's birthday (I have known her since I was 12) so I made her this card and got it in the mail on Saturday. I hope she gets it in time. I was kind of in a hurry so I decided to try the candles from Designer Series Paper look. I think it turned out pretty cute. I know she'll like it no matter what it looks like.


SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Bring on the Cake
  • Colors: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
  • DSP: Patio Party
  • Punches: 1" Square (for Flag), Small Heart (trimmed to make flames)
  • Embellishments: Jewels Basic Pearls
  • Big Shot: Beautiful Wings Embosslits TM

Comments

  1. That's a clever idea! They turned out very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a great card and because you used DSP it will never look the same way twice! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts