Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge 23

Last month I was invited to be a guest designer for Craft Project Central. My first assignment is actually for June but in the mean time I was asked to also be designer for the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenges. I am honored to be chosen for both of these assignments.

The card and sketch above were inspired by a past Stampin' Up! Convention Make n' Take. Please visit Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge 23 (CPC23) to participate and link your creation. I'd love to see what you come up with!


SUPPLY LIST: see Free Mini Tutorial
  • Stamp Sets: Raining Flowers, Sassy Salutations
  • Colors: Midnight Muse, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, So Saffron, Whisper White
  • Embellishments: Jewel Basic Pearls, Melon Mambo Striped Organdy Ribbon
  • Punches: 1" Circle

Comments

  1. I love your sketch and your card! I'm getting ready to post mine on CPC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Julie. Love the flowers and the lay-out. Fabulous job on the tutorial. Looking forward to your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts