The Open Sea - CASE

Okay so I've been a slacker when it comes to blogging and technically stamping too. I made this card last week for a shoe box swap. I was inspired by Rita Wright's Freshly Made Sketches card. I basically copied and simplified for quick and easy re-creation. It was perfect for what I needed.

The night before I remembered a card I made at the same meeting back when Stampin' Up! sold the PolyShrink TM plastic (when I was a kid they were called Shrinky Dinks) so since I had some I added the same type of element to this card. I think it added a nice touch. I pre-shrunk them for the swap. Did you know that you can simply use #6 plastic for the same effect? Here is a link for you with some instructions.


SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: The Open Sea
  • Colors: Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Sky
  • DSP: Print Poetry Paper Stack 
  • Embellishments: Mini Brads Silver, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Linen Thread
  • Non-SU!: PolyShrink TM 

Comments

Popular Posts