Beautifully Baroque - For You

Me again! Can you tell I'm trying to stamp and post something every day this month? Today's card is a simple "hello". Wouldn't you want this to come in the mail to you? Leave me a comment with "I want it!" in there somewhere and I'll draw a winner at the end of the month and possibly mail it to you.

Since I don't have the Crushed Curry marker yet, I stamped the entire image in Crushed Curry, wiped off where the Coastal Cabana was going to go and then carefully colored it in. I trimmed off the outer edges of the stamp and used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp "hello" and added the rhinestones.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Beautifully Barouque (NEW), For You (NEW)
  • Colors: Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, StazOn TM Black
  • Big Shot: Beautifully Barouque Textured Impressions TM 
  • Embellishments: Jewels Basic Rhinetones 

Comments

  1. I want it! Pick me! Both sets and folder are on my list! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! I want it! This is a gorgeous card, bright, happy colors! How nice to brighten someone's day by receiving this? Hope it's me!! Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts