Blooming with Kindness - Birthday

It seems I have quite a few birthday cards to send out this month. Before I fall too far behind I thought I'd get ahead. I made this one for a particular friend that likes purple. As an afterthought, Rich Razzleberry would have been a good color choice for her too. I think. Either way, I hope she likes it. Hers will be on time.

I liked how this card turned out so much I decided to finish off the birthday's this month with it. It's interesting how different they look (besides the lighting). The first one is striking and this one is fun. I'll try to add the other colors as I make them.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Blooming with Kindness, Banner Greetings
  • Colors: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding
  • Big Shot: Framed Tulips Textured Impressions TM Folder

Comments

  1. VERY pretty and I love how the flag greeting looks like it was so simple to get on there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. on this purple card, did you colour the flower after the stamping and if so what colour did you use to get the contrast.
    I love the card, but mine is not turning out the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I colored on the stamp with Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive using a marker. Then I stamped it and colored it in using only the existing color on the image with the Aquapainter.

      Delete
    2. I might have added more color with the inkpad lids?

      Delete
    3. thanks Julie, I am going to try it on watercolour paper and see if it makes it more like yours, I just love how yours turned out and if I can master one colour then I can make them in all colours.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Now I recall that I did stamp the flower directly into the ink pad and then I wiped off the stem. I stamped on Whisper White card stock.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts