Blooming with Kindness - Fusion11

I decided to take a break from cleaning and organizing to stamp a quick card (relaxation therapy). I've been on a roll with fixing, cleaning, recycling, trashing or selling anything that I come near so that includes my house, yard and stamp room stuff. I've definitely been productive.

Challenge: Fusion Card Challenge (Fusion11). This one is kinda like The Friday Mashup where you are combining two challenges. In this case, it is usually a sketch and a photo inspiration and you can VOTE! on your favorites. My friend/downline Michelle found it recently. It's pretty new. This is my first one. Go check it out.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Blooming with Kindness, Itty Bitty Banners
  • Colors: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Night of Navy (DSP), Whisper White, StazOn Black
  • Big Shot: Bitty Banners Textured Impressions TM Folder
  • Punches: 1" Square (for flags), Boho Blossoms
  • Embellishments: Jewels Basic Pearls
  • DSP: Gingham Garden

Comments

  1. Fabulous combination of colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB card Julie - LOVING all your patterned banners! So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon!
    PS You are welcome to drop by my place and work some of your fixing / cleaning / recycling / trashing / selling magic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore your card...I'm such the fan of color and patterns! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the colors and patterns you used. I'm such a sucker for banners! Glad you found our Fusion challenge - Thank you for joining us this week. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful, julie! love the bright, happy colors and banners:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts