Blooming with Kindness - RS66

I had so much fun and success with the last challenge I did that I thought I'd do another one. They really do make stamping fun and easy! This one came together fast. I went straight for the Designer Series Paper and then found a stamp and matched the colors. You should give it a try and then share it with me!

For the arrows I punched out 1" squares, cut them diagonally and then followed the gingham to notch out the center. Then I trimmed off the edges all at once (stacked them and cut together) so that they'd match.

Challenge: A layout challenge from Retro Sketches (RS66). Super simple!

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Blooming with Kindness, Petite Pairs
  • Colors: Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, StazOn Black.
  • Punches: 3/16" Corner, 1" Square
  • DSP: Gingham Garden

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous - I love the colors!!! Great stamping, too! Thanks for joining us at RetroSkecthes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red flower is oh so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this adorable card, Julie, in these fab colors! Congratulations on the shoutout from retrosketches!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts