Mosaic Madness - CPC24

This one is so fun and bright I thought it should say "smile". Funny story though, I got my plan in my head and started for it but then I couldn't find my Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions TM Folder. As it turns out, I never bought one! What?! I thought for sure I had ordered it on one of my two very recent large orders. Nope! I took the piece of DSP to my friend Jill's (downline) house and used hers. It's so nice being surrounded by friends that stamp.

Challenge: The layout is by my friend Kris over at the Creating Pretty Cards challenge (CPC24) at Craft Project Central. Head on over there and submit your version!

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Mosaic Madness
  • Colors: Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Whisper White
  • Embellishments: Jewels Basic Rhinestones Large and Small, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding
  • DSP: Quatrefancy Specialty
  • Punches: Mosaic Punch, Large Oval
  • Big Shot: Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions TM Folder

Comments

  1. This turned out just beautiful! The Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Folder added just the right touch and texture. I love the bright colors. Perfect for the "smile" sentiment. I thought the Seam Binding ribbon was washi tape! What a great substitute. Thanks so much for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts