Papillon Potpourri - FTL244 - PP149

I can't believe how fast I can throw a card together these days. I chalk it all up to these sketch challenges. Practice practice practice. For this card I alternated between the two butterflies and then colored them all in with the colors from the challenge starting from the center and working outward. I used the Aquapainter TM with the ink from the lids of the ink pads .Be sure to click on the picture to see how pretty they turned out!

Challenges: Clean and Simple Stamping (FTL244) for the layout and The Paper Players (PP149) for the colors.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Papillon Potpourri, For You (NEW)
  • Colors: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Early Espresso, So Saffron, Whisper White
  • DSP: Etcetera
  • Punches: Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly (for masking)

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the colors, and it's always nice to see some quick card projects, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can never go wrong with butterflies! Love your take on this weeks sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your butterflies are gorgeous! And I love the font of that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognized that sketch too! Lovely way to incorporate the colors and sketch! Thanks so much for playing with the Paper Player colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/06/52-card-pickup-224.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and simple card! Love the butterflies! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous! I would never have guessed this was Pool Party and Calypso Coral - I love how they look blurred in with the Early Espresso. I would have thought it would look like mud, but it came out amazing! Wonderful CAS card. Definitely CASE-worthy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts