Storybook Friends - SFF062813

I was excited to find this particular sketch challenge because the samples used the piercing templates. I keep forgetting that I have them all because they are in a drawer. It was fun to be able to finally use them. The flag that the fox is carrying is Designer Series Paper.

So it's official. I have posted every single day in June. Tomorrow is a CPC post and I will be working on my Summer Celebrations Blog Hop project. Be sure to come back on Monday (June 1) to hop through.

Challenge: Sketch Frenzy Friday (SFF062813) for the layout.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Storybook Friends
  • Colors: Coastal Cabana, Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
  • DSP: Afternoon Picnic
  • Embellishments: Linen Thread, Occasions Paper-Piercing Pack 

Comments

  1. This is so sweet! Love that image! And I love the paper piercing! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one darling card. I like how you used the ovals for your tag what a great choice. The image is adorable and the fact that you used DSP for the flag is very clever too. Thanks for joining us at SFF this week. We hope to see you again real soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts