Summer Silhouettes - RS68

I made 2 cards tonight (see previous post). I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the flowers and leaves all lined up and it was totally worth it. I only wasted one piece of card stock prior to the one you see here. Such a beautiful card with so few things.

Challenge: Retro Sketches (RS68) for the layout.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Summer Silhouettes
  • Colors: Calypso Coral, Garden Green, Whisper White
  • Embellishments: Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Jewels Basic Pearls

Comments

  1. Julie, your card is awesome, and I love the colour combo you've used.

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty! I used the same set for this sketch (heehee) but mine isn't nearly as nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and lovely colour scheme. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts