Wetlands - FMS90 - NAC50

I wanted to do the NAC challenge with the color selection you see and thought it only appropriate to use my new stamp set and make it masculine. With a little help from my friend Michelle (she was stamping with me tonight) the corner got mushed (she didn't mush my card, she suggested it) and I finished it off with the wood grain texture. For the both images, I stamped them in the main color and then wiped off the color I didn't want (in the goose's case the grass) and colored it in with the marker before I stamped it.

Challenges: Freshly Made Sketches (FMS90) for the layout and Nacho Average Challenges (NAC50) for the colors.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Wetlands
  • Colors: Old Olive, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
  • DSP: Etcetera
  • Big Shot: Woodgrain Textured Impressions TM Folder

Comments

  1. Beautiful card and I LOVE the corner!! Will be CASE'ing for my next class ... the ladies are asking for a male card and this will be it! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome! Love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, love the turned back corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I like the "mushed" corner! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful. Congrats on being our Top Nacho!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts