You're Amazing - CCMC254 - FabFri19

I have been busy clearing out the old and bringing in the new. For me it usually gets worse before it gets better but I've made some excellent progress this week. It was time for stamping and a blog post. This card turned out awesome! I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to add "happy" to the "Birthday" (colored in with Stampin' Write TM Marker). I love the circles already on the Designer Series Paper! They are the perfect background for the elephant on the circle.

2 Challenges: A color challenge by Creating with Connie and Mary (CCMC254) and a layout challenge by Fab Friday (FabFri19). I flipped the layout upside-down to make the elephant work.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: You're Amazing, Fabulous Phrases
  • Colors: So Saffron, Pool Party, Island Indigo (Color Challenge) and Whisper White, Basic Gray with StazOn Black.
  • Punches: 2-1/2" Circle
  • DSP: Epic Day This and That

Comments

  1. Super cute card! I love how you did the banner and stamped over the "birthday" and the 3 circles are so visually pleasing. So glad you joined us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you stamped the sentiment - just clever! Great idea to add the elephant to a circle to coordinate with the DSP! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...you card is just AMAZING!!! I love your color, the layout is FANTASTIC and I LOVE how you did your words on the banner! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been busy clearing out my old and anticipating a bunch of new today! Such a fun card, love how you overstamped the greeting! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Love how you used the circles of the designer paper! And the stamped sentiment is so creative! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! Turned out really nice. I need to check out the new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sketch looks great flipped! Great idea with the "happy" stamped right over the "birthday! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you mirrored the circles on the dsp with the punched circles! Very creative! Your card is wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I like how you flipped the sketch a bit! That elephant is so cute!!!! Thanks for playing at Fab Fri!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card!! Love the Happy Birthday!! And the distressed look!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts