Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge 25

This month's Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge (CPC25) was created by ME! Head on over to check out the sketch, the Free Mini Tutorial, make your own version and link up. You could possibly win a Free One Month Subscription to CPC. I look forward to seeing your entry! 

Another Craft Project Central item you say?! It's okay since it's mine and I need to work on swaps for Convention. I signed up for quite a few. I need to buckle down and get to work on 25 Hostess Set cards, 21 WowZa tags, 29 for a Shoebox Swap (15 done, 14 ready) and if I get done I'll try to squeeze in some more. Not to mention I'm hosting a DSP with Matching Colors Card Swap and a Hispanic Card Swap. I hope to continue posting all month and have some scheduled for while I'm gone. Wish me luck.

SUPPLY LIST: see the Free Mini Tutorial

Comments

Popular Posts