Everything Eleanor - My WowZA Tag Convention 2013

I signed up for a few organized swaps. This one is called the WowZA Tag Swap so here is what I made. I went for a vintage look which takes a little more effort on my part but I think I do alright. I only made nine of them.

The tag size is 3"x 5" so I would use it on a bottle of wine or sparkling cider for a wedding gift.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Everything Eleanor, Petite Pairs
  • Colors: Soft Suede, Pistachio Pudding, Tangerine Tango, Crisp Cantaloupe, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla
  • Punches: Decorative Label, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (circle for hole), 3/16" Corner, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle
  • DSP: Venetian Romance
  • Embellishments: 5/8" Crochet Trim, Jewels Basic Pearls

Comments

  1. Its gorgeous!! Great color choices and all the little details really make this tag! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts