Happy Flowers - My Hostess Swap Convention 2013

This is the last of the organized swaps that I joined. It is for cards using the hostess sets. I made 25 of these which thinking about it later is a bit much. I would have been happy with ten hostess set cards.

I cut the Whisper White to 4-1/4" x 3" and then centered and inserted the 2-1/2" punch all the way in to get it where I wanted it. Then I stamped the flower on the circle and cut it out with the framelit TM. The rest is not complicated.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Happy Flowers, Banner Greetings (both Hostess sets)
  • Colors: Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green (In Color's), Whisper White
  • DSP: Birthday Basics
  • Embellishments: Jewels Basic Rhinestones
  • Punches: 3/4" Circle, 7/8" Scallop Circle, 2-1/2" Circle
  • Big Shot: Floral Frames Collection Framelits TM

Comments

Popular Posts