Kind and Cozy - My Friend Gifts Convention 2013

Convention is right around the corner and it's kind of a tradition to give a little something to your downline, friends, or roommates that are attending convention with you. In my case, we have a small group that has been attending together for many years so we have been exchanging gifts give or take a few that come and go or can't make it. A few of us are quite dedicated. I only ruined the surprise for one or two of them I hope.

Here is a close up of the bag tags. They are pretty sturdy and are made from the extra plastic piece that snaps off of Home Depot gift cards. I collected a few during my stamp room renovation. I wish I had more than 5 but I don't so I plan to make a few more out of something else for a few others. I hate leaving people out but there's only so much you can do right? I mod podged them for extra protection. I only used the cotton candy because it matched.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Kind and Cozy
  • Colors: Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo
  • DSP: Gingham Garden
  • Embellishments: Jewels Basic Pearls, Island Indigo Baker's Twine, Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Punches: Scallop Oval, Large Oval
  • Big Shot: Typeset Alphabet Bigz TM

Comments

  1. Your handwriting is beautiful! These are so cute! How clever to give cotton candy for the snack! Too fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts