Papillon Potpourri - FM118

This is what I came up with for a nature themed card with these colors. I keep making these cards very late and then I stay up to watch television or an old movie that I checked out from the library. Partly because there are good sitcoms on and partly because it's cool, quiet and uninterrupted TV time.

This afternoon I worked on and completed my Convention friend gifts so it's not like I waited all day to make a card. I've been stampin' my heart out and I still have lots to do before the big event.

Challenge: The Friday Mashup! (FM118) for the colors and the nature theme.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Papillon Potpourri, Banner Greetings
  • Colors: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Suede, Whisper White, StazOn TM Black
  • Embellishments: Jewels Basic Pearls, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine
  • Punches: Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly
  • Big Shot: Woodgrain Textured Impressions TM Folder

Comments

  1. this is a gorgeous card, luv the woodgrain and butterflies...super! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Julie! I love your focus on the woodgrain. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Again the pearl is a great touch, and the rounded corners on the woodgrain are too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie this is gorgeous.. I love the woodgrain you added. Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I just love that woodgrain and the butterflies are stunning!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful woodgrain in the main panel. The butterflies are fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts