Positive Inkers Banner Convention 2013

Every year we try to sit in the same section. This year I decided to make a banner that we could hold up for our friends to find us. Even if I only use it the first day, it was worth it. Positive Inkers is my upline's group name. Now that we have a facebook group our communication allows us to be aware of others that are attending so we can all sit together if they so choose.

The letters were printed off onto Whisper White card stock and then cut out with the Framelits TM. Then I mounted them on the circles and the Designer Series Paper. I used some old silver eyelets to make it more secure. I will probably add a few Coastal Cabana butterflies? Sorry the picture is terrible. It's late.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Colors: Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
  • DSP: Eastern Elegance
  • Embellishments: Jewels Basic Pearls, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine
  • Punches: White Baker's Twine, Silver Eyelets (retired)
  • Big Shot: Chalk Talk Framelits TM, 3-1/2" Circle Originals TM

Comments

Popular Posts