Quatrefancy - Oops! Not on Sale

I've sorted all of my swap cards into photo op categories for the 3 for 1 sale and as it turns out, Oops! Quatrefancy is not included but these cards sure are great so I wanted to show you anyway.

These first two were made by a team member of mine Jill Wakefield. She wasn't able to attend Convention but I took thse with me for my organized DSP and Matching Swap.

These look like they go together right?! The first one I made at Mike's Shoebox Swap at Convention and the second one was by my friend Jolene for the DSP and Matching Swap I hosted.

Uh, sometimes or rather most times you tend to lose the info on Convention swap cards. I think they were in my DSP and Matching Swap but I can't be certain and didn't have time before this post to find out. If these are your cards, feel free to claim them. Until now, I don't know but they're awesome right?!
The card on the right is by Sheri Davis.

DSP and Matching: 
  • DSP: Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper (130141)
  • Stamp Sets: Mosaic Madness (130246 or 130249)

Comments

  1. Awesome cards! I love the Mike's Shoebox swap card with Jolene's card. Those are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "I MIss You Already" is mine. :) http://mylifeincolor-cathee.blogspot.com/2013/07/mojo-300-really-good-greetings.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts