Summer Celebration - Blog Hop

Welcome to our July Blog Hop! Be sure to hop all the way back to me so that you know you made it the whole way through. Comments are greatly appreciated by all.

First I decided to make a "Summer" banner. The entire thing was done with the Big Shot TM so I think my right arm will be just a little bit stronger now. As for the antique window, I found it in the wall when I was turning my garage into a stamp room. Score!

Next I made the invitation card to match the banner. I almost made the banner say "Picnic" since that is what I was imagining while I was making these items.

And then I made some pinwheels. These are 4-1/2 x 4-1/2 squares. I stuck them on some garden hooks with Dimensionals. They would make a great border or entry to a garden party.

Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my projects. Click on the icon below to get to Jolene's blog.


WINNER: Darla from AZ is the winner of the Beautifully Baroque-For You card from June 10th. 

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Oh, Hello 
  • Colors: Melon Mambo, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Night of Navy, Whisper White
  • DSP: Gingham Garden
  • Embellishments: Mini Brads Silver, White Baker's Twine
  • Punches: 7/8" Scallop
  • Big Shot: Chevron Textured Impressions TM Folder, Circles #2 Die, Perfect Pennants Bigz Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslits TM, Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die, Adorning Accents Edgelits TM


Comments

  1. Julie, these are all so fun! Adorable ideas for any summer celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! Fun, bright colors and I love the cute little butterflies--nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fantastic projects!! I totally love the "Summer" banner - and the pinwheels! Oh my gosh! Definitely time to plan a party now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your projects! The banner would is a darling decoration for a barbecue, picnic, or any summer celebration, and the pinwheels would make great party favors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, these are fantastic projects. Than you for sharing your creativity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your projects are so cute! I just Pinned the SUMMER banner. I just love it. It would be cute with the word picnic on it too. You're right! The projects are like a summer picnic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts