Tag It - Ronald McDonald Set

I have been stamping non stop since I returned from Convention. Mostly because I am trying to get samples done and classes planned for my upcoming Annual/Holiday Catalog Kick Off and BOGO event as possible.

Since I already had one sample from the Ronald McDonald set I decided to make a few more. I came up with this one myself and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. Get it? a Band-Aid?

SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
  • Stamp Sets: Tag It (Buy this stamp set and Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to RMHCR)
  • Colors: Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe
  • DSP: Venetian Romance
  • Big Shot: Chalk Talk Framelits TM, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions TM Folder
This next one was CASE'd (Copy and Share Everything) from one I found online by Alison Barclay. She is from Australia. I simplified it a little but it is otherwise very similar. For the heart I used the little plus shaped flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack. I cut two of the bumps off to form a heart.

SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
  • Stamp Sets: Tag It (Buy this stamp set and Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to RMHCR)
  • Colors: Whisper White, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Gray
  • DSP: Epic Day This and That
  • Punches: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (Heart)
  • Big Shot: Chalk Talk Framelits TM, Chevron Textured Impressions TM Folder

Comments

  1. Love how the polka dot folder makes it look like a band-aid!!! Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bandaid card is super cute! Very clever of you! :) And the dig card has a great layout and color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts