Too Kind - My General Swap Convention 2013

I guess I got caught up in my post Convention stuff and forgot to share this card. At the last minute I decided I just had to participate in the general swapping activities at Convention. This is where you make a card front. I prefer one you can cut down and mount to make a folded card so that is what I did. I also kept it as simple and clean as possible. Of course I didn't finish them before Convention but I stamped all 25 and cut the pieces so I could put them together in the hotel room.

I love this set! The two-step stamping is very easy and forgiving. It is like you can't mess up and I even have a wood mounted set.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Too Kind
  • Colors: Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Primrose Petals
  • Embellishments: Jewels Basic Pearls, Pink Pirouette Taffeta Ribbon

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts