You're Amazing - Simply Stars - Happy 4th!

I'm a little late in the day making and posting this card but hey, people are definitely still celebrating. This card was inspired by a little tri-fold album I got somewhere. It came together quite nice and I just love the "Happy 4th" on the balloon. The stars and the balloon have glitter on them and the card sparkles beautifully. Happy Birthday America!

I also made a fun red, white and blue mini dessert the other day. Check it out on my other blog:  DoJulieDo.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: You're Amazing, Simply Stars, Memorable Moments
  • Colors: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Night of Navy, Whisper White
  • Embellishments: Mini Brads Silver, Dazzling Diamonds
  • Punches: Ticket Duo Builder

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts