Eek Banner - Class

I am having a banner class! You will make this darling "Eek" or "Boo" banner. It should only take about an hour or less to make.

There will actually be six classes for the next 6 months:
September - Boo or Eek
October - Fall
November - Joy 
December - Brr
January - Love
February - Create
*$15 each or $75 for all six in advance. That's one Free!
I don't have pics yet but they will be of the same quality.


Dimensions on the Eek Banner:
The "e" on the center flag is on a 2-1/2" circle punch. The pennants themselves measure 5 x 7 and the rosettes are 4" across. It would go nicely on a mantle. From rosette to rosette holding it straight it is 28 inches.

Class fee is $15* per banner all supplies included. Embellishments may differ slightly.
Space is limited. 
Sept 28th at 10am and 6pm.

Anyone interested in coming? Leave me an "I wanna come!" comment and I will contact you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts