Happy Day - Smile

I actually made this card a week ago when I stopped posting. I hit a wall when I was making it and then another wall on the blog posting. I hope to pick up where I left off.

I have wanted to try this with this stamp set since the first time I saw it. Using the circular image as the dot on the "i" worked out quite well don't you think?! I decided that more colors and layers were just going to take away from it so that is why I ended up mounting it on white.

SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
  • Stamp Sets: Happy Day
  • Colors: Pumpkin Pie, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Staz On TM Black
  • Embellishments: Jewels Basic Rhinestones
  • Big Shot: Beautiful Baroque Textured Impressions TM Folder, Labels Collection Framelits TM

Comments

  1. I like it! The simplicity with the "smile" works really well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts