Monogram Cards - Simply Pressed Clay

I got one of these cards as a gift at Convention from my friend Wendy. The W of course. Today I made the K and the A as gifts for Kris and Angela. They came to my Open House and made a purchase to boot! I think they'll love these super sparkly little monogrammed cards.

If you haven't tried it yet, the Simply Pressed Clay is awesome! It is very soft and squishy and easy to work with. You can dye it any color you want. Check it out on p167 of the Annual Catalog.

SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
  • Stamp Sets: Oh, Hello (for the Chevron Print)
  • Colors: Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe
  • Embellishments: Jewels Basic Rhinestones, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Simply Pressed Clay with Blossoms Mold, Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Punches: Extra Large Oval
  • Big Shot: Designer Frames Embosslits TM, Typeset Alphabet Bigz TM

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, those are SO. CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome Christmas presents these would make!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really pretty! Love the sparkly focal point! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute cards! I was looking for some fun ways to play with clay! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts