Autumn Accents - Congratulations

I made this card the other day for a friend that just past the Realtor exam. I have fall leaves on my mind and am currently on my way to visit them. I knew I wouldn't be able to stay away from Pennsylvania for long. Especially in the fall. It is my favorite time of year.

The leaves were sprayed with water using a Stampin' Spritzer (126185) and then crumpled up in my and and tapped with some of my already inked from a previous project Sponge Daubers (102892). This gives them a very softened look. I used the ink to paper technique to apply the Very Vanilla ink to the Woodgrain.

SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
  • Stamp Sets: Sassy Salutations
  • Colors: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla 
  • Big Shot: Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Woodgrain Textured Impressions TM Folder

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts