Blog Hop - Fall Fun

Hello and welcome to our October Blog Hop! Jolene chose the them this month. I love the fall and the changing leaves. It is my time of year to vacation to the east for what I call the best of fall. Especially in October. 

 
I got the Autumn Accents Bigz Die (127812) recently for my Fall banner Class (below) and came up with this idea for a downspout chain. I hope it works. I happen to have a roll of aluminum sheeting and so today I cut it up and ran it through the Big Shot (113439). I cut the leaves and then ran them through again in the Woodgrain Textured Impressions TM Folder (127812). The leaves are attached with a homemade "S" hook that I twisted out of thin wire. The texture actually makes the aluminum a little sturdier. Let's hope it holds up in the rain. 


I am having another banner class! This time you will make this darling "fall" banner. It should only take about an hour or less to make.

Here are the upcoming banner classes:
October - fall
November - joy
December - brr
January - love
February - create

Dimensions on the Fall Banner:
The pennants themselves measure 5 x 7 and the rosettes are 4" across. This banner would go nicely on a mantle or entry way.

The Class Fee is $15 per banner. All supplies are included. Embellishments may differ slightly. Space is limited in each session.
There are two sessions available on October 26th 
10am and 6pm. 
Banner Classes are held on the 4th Saturday of every month.

If you are interested in coming please leave an "I wanna come!" comment or find my event on my DBWS or facebook and I will contact you.

Thank you for stopping by! Don't forget to hop all of the way through and back to me to be sure you've made the loop.



Also announcing the Grand Opening of my SeeJulieStamp Etsy Shop! Finally! I set up my account back in May of 2012. It's about time right? I only have three items listed so far but I made my goal of Oct 1st.

Comments

  1. That is amazing! I would have been too afraid to try that through the Big Shot, but it looks like it all worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute ideas!! Love that leaves die! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for the leaf die! Your banner class sounds awesome! I love the fall one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome project! Love it! Great blog too! I am your newest follower from SC! Feel free to come by for a visit! http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/ Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool! I hope it works. I love how your banner turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts