Tag a Bag - Embossed Gift Box

When I was Googling the Tag a Bag Gift Box* (130927) for some general ideas I came across an awesome technique by Diane Dimich at DDStamps. She has a simple video tutorial for embossing the acetate sleeves. I chose to use the Chevron one to compliment the Tag a Bag Gift Bag with Cards on my previous post.

This was the other project for the club. I love how everything you simply slide the box out of the sleeve and it doesn't affect the embellishments.

Hint: Tape the embossing folder to the acetate sleeve when you run it through the Big Shot to keep the pattern lined up.

SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
  • Stamp Sets: Chalk Talk
  • Colors: Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit
  • Embellishments: Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls, 
  • DSP: Soho Subway Designer Series Paper
  • Big Shot: Chevron Textured Impressions TM Embossing Folder
*Comes with 8 Kraft boxes with acetate sleeves.

Comments

Popular Posts