Tags - The Open Sea

I thought I would do some masculine tags today having nothing to do with the upcoming holidays. These could be used for birthdays or Father's Day or whatever.

You may need to enlarge the photo to see that I stamped the ships log stamp directly on the Night of Navy tag. The burlap was applied to the tag with the Sticky Strip.

Come back tomorrow for some more Tag Week and don't forget to go back a few posts if you missed any. Thanks for visiting as always!

SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
  • Stamp Sets: The Open Sea
  • Colors: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
  • Embellishments: Linen Thread, 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon
  • Punches: 2-1/2" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle
  • Big Shot: Circles #2 Die, Deco Labels Collection Framelits TM, Originals TM Circles 3"

Comments

  1. These are so cool!! I love how it shows how fabulously the punches and dies work together and I love that the burlap fits the tag perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I'm always looking for more masculine ideas for my boys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts