Tags - Snow Day

Two out of three ain't bad... I started out with three tags but made two major mistakes on the other tag so it's out. I am very pleased with the results of the two remaining and glad that I was able to practice on the other one. The sentiment was at the bottom in Island Indigo but I decided to cover it up and move it to the top. Much better! The tags are 3-1/2" x 5". I made a template out of some hard plastic sheeting I picked up at a thrift store. That way all of my corners stay the same. It is easier for me this way.

Have you seen all of the tags so far for my little Tag Week? I sure hope so!

SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
  • Stamp Sets: Snow Day
  • Colors: Soft Sky, Smoky Slate, Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pike, Cherry Cobbler
  • Embellishments: Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding, Basic Rhinestones
  • Punches: Circle from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
  • DSP: Season of Style 

Comments

  1. These are so cute and happy! I love the Soft Sky snowmen, the sparkle, and the greeting that looks like a banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore these tags!! Great job, Julie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts