Blog Hop - Something Gifty

Welcome once again to our little blog hop. This month Julie has chosen for us to do something gifty so to go along with my Tag Week I decided to tie it all together and do some tags for this too.




I made these tags with the MDS digital crafting program. Open Cards and Tags: Tag: 3-1/4 x3-1/4 Square: Create your own.  I added the five images from A Holly, Jolly Christmas to each tag along with the "to: from:" and then colored in each image using the Stamp Image Coloring Tool. You simply double click on the image and fill it in with the color of your choice. The reindeer's nose was done using the Freeform: Add a Brush Layer feature. I have hopes of making my own tutorials some day but until then, check out Julie's. The tags are actually white. I'm not sure why they look grey on the post.


For this set, I did the same thing but with a different stamp set. I used Winter Post and I added a textured Kraft card stock background. Careful, it's addicting. 

You too could make these tags and more for only $19.95* by getting the full MDS or FREE with a 30 day Trial. In addition to that, there is a 30% off SALE! on select holiday downloads. Check it out here or click to shop now.

As always, thanks so much for joining us for our little hop. We appreciate all of your comments and Pins. 


SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
  • Stamp Sets: A Holly, Jolly Christmas and Winter Post
  • Colors: Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse

Comments

  1. CUTE! I've never done tags in MDS! Thanks for the tip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right about the addicting part!! These are so cute--and thanks for the shout-out on the video tutes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute tags! I love having a fun tag for a gift, especially since my wrapping paper tends to be old grocery bags ;) It helps jazz up the gift a bit. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I know what you mean. It does get addicting. The cool thing about these little tags is that you can print off a whole sheet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. What a sweet sweet blog you have. So well done. I love so many of your projects. Thanks for sharing. I added myself as a follower through SU connection. You're welcome to take a peek at my blog. I would love to have you visit. Inky hugs, Pauline

    http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the MDS tags! I'm now following you (#271 from Stampin' Connection)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your MDS tags.......so inspiring! I'm also following you too now and looking forward to future posts.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts