Holiday - Mint Patty Packages

I decided to make some mint patty packages. I had my friend Val over last night for some stamping and we each made one. Aren't they adorable? I sure think so!

The scallop circle is also on the back of the mint patty. The mini pom-pom is just something I had in my miscellaneous drawer.

SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
  • Stamp Sets:  Color Me Christmas, Snow Day, Oh, Goodie! (Holiday Catalog)
  • Colors: Old Olive, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Sky, Basic Black, Staz On TM Black
  • Embellishments: Cherry Cobbler and Soft Sky 1/2" Seam Binding
  • Punches: 1-3/4" Scallop Circle, 1-3/8" Circle
  • Supplies: Pretzel Bags from the cake and candies section of the craft store or Wal-Mart and Pearson's mint patties.

Comments

  1. so cute! Fabulous little gift - what kind of mints did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute! I can't decide which one I like better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute!! Anyone would love a gift like this! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. getting out my punches to make these. . . of course I need to buy the candy and the bags, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you cut your stamps apart?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I did not cut my stamps apart. I stamped only a portion of the stamp into the ink pad. I may have used masking tape to ink the portion I wanted and then removed the inked up tape before stamping.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts