Tags 4 You - Happy Thanksgiving

I have been slacking quite a bit on the blogging and I'm going to try to be better at planning ahead. It's all because I got really tired of taking a picture and downloading one at a time. It seemed to be counter productive and I was pushing deadlines so I stopped. I also hit a little slump but I'm back.

I made 16 of these for the Cards in the Mail Swap that I participate in. Once I get a few more then I will post a group of them. You'll see mine again. Don't you just love the Needlepoint Border!?

Here is how I cut out the Thanks. It kept them uniform and all I had to do was trim off the ends. Sorry about the blurry pic. I wasn't about to take it again. Maybe next time I take pictures I'll edit this and post a better one.

SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
  • Stamp Sets: Truly Grateful, Tags 4 You (Holiday Catalog)
  • Colors: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
  • Embellishments: Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon, Linen Thread
  • Punches: Word Window, Label Bracket
  • Big Shot: Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions TM Folder

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts