Tags 4 You - Nuggets

There are a lot of different versions of these Hershey's Nuggets gift packages. I used the one that Heidi Boos made for my inspiration. I added a few more nuggets and used a different stamp set so that changed it up slightly. For my Holly Jolly tag I punched the hole and threaded both ends of the ribbon through it and tied the bow on the front. That is how you get a flat bow on a tag. Another one for the videos I'll get around to doing. I should make a list right now.

Nugget covers: 1" x 3" Designer Series Paper wrapped around and glued with Tombow MonoAdhesive. I also glued the nuggets to the tray so they stay put.

Nugget Tray: 1-7/8" x 6" Old Olive Card Stock Scored 1/4" from each side.

SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
  • Stamp Sets:  Tags 4 You (Holiday Catalog)
  • Colors: Old Olive, Whisper White
  • Embellishments: Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding
  • Punches: Label Bracket
  • DSP: Season of Style
  • Supplies: Pretzel Bags from the cake and candies section of the craft store or Wal-Mart.

Comments

Popular Posts