Blog Hop - Get Well

This month's theme was chosen by Michelle. A perfect theme for the current and up and coming cold and flu season which I have every intention of avoiding.

I created this set for Craft Project Central back in June. Since it was perfect for this month's blog hop theme I decided to share it again. From left to right you have your standard size card with matching envelope, a covered tissue box and a simple bag topper all made to match with some "pick me up" colors.

This is a close up of the card and matching envelope. I kept things pretty simple.

It is going to be a short hop this month but we are sure glad you stopped by! 




SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Mosaic Madness, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Colors: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party
  • DSP: Quatrefancy Specialty
  • Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones
  • Punches: Mosaic
  • Big Shot: Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions TM Folder

Comments

  1. This is a very sweet gift Julie! I would never have thought to cover a tissue box! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, thoughtful gift! Personally, I'd be afraid to use the tissue box it's so pretty! Maybe in the guest bathroom (hehehe)!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts