Swaps - Cards in the Mail



This is the 3rd group of 4 swaps for October/November. I am still waiting for 2 more cards to complete the next group. 

If you would like to see the past cards for this year, visit my Cards in the Mail Swap Group Board on Pinterest or search Swaps here on my blog.

Please Pin away! I've set up everyone's cards with their names so that they get proper credit.

Featured Stamp Sets: Festive Flurry, Snow Day, Christmas Collectibles, Joy to the World.



Any other questions, just ask and I'll do my best to help you out.

Comments

  1. Love them! And SORRY! Mine is in the works, I promise. I may be mailing them out from California over the holiday... But you WILL get one! (eventually)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts