Blog Hop - Celebrate the Everyday

Welcome to the 2014 Blog Hop, our official commitment to another year. We're posting a few days late because of the holidays. It works out just fine since the Occasions catalog debuts today. Visit my sidebar to view the flip book. (not quite ready but it will be once they post it.)

I haven't stamped in what seems like forever, I got sick over the holidays and trashed my stamp room as a result of moving a shelf. Everything from the shelf is now on the floor and in the way of my creativity. 

I only spent $50 on my first order because I was trying to be responsible with my spending and so I only got a few things. The angled tag topper has many possibilities and so I tried to come up with a few. This first one is for something small. These tags are 2" wide. You can make them as long as you want. This one is 2' x 8-1/2" with a score at 3-3/4", 4-1/4" and 5".

This one was intended to hold a Dove chocolate bar but the more I look at it the more I see a belly band that would work great around just about anything. This one is 2" x 8-1/2".

This one is my favorite. I simply punched the end of a few business cards. If I actually handed these out it would be great. I see a rubber band loop and a door knob or hanging on a gift package.

Thanks so much for stopping by as always.


SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: People Like You
  • Colors: Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
  • Embellishments: Stretch Ruffled Ribbon
  • Punches: Angled Tag Topper

Comments

  1. Yummy idea! All of these are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty things, Julie! Love the use of that big flower! And how smart is that to make the business cards even cuter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love this! Somehow, I missed these stamps completely when looking through the new catalog. Might have to add them to my next order, because these are fantastic projects! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you make your business cards with MDS? It looks like the flower is stamped. I LOVE the long belly band tag. It's so elegant. I'm glad you are feeling better. Oh and the spotlight technique is always nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No on the MDS Business cards. I have about 500+ of an original 1000 from many years ago hence the old images.

      Delete
    2. I have some of those too, Julie, but my email changed so I made some new ones!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts