My Paper Pumpkin: In the Bag

This is the In the Bag Kit that I got this month. Not a Paper Pumpkin member? Visit My Paper Pumpkin to sign up—and get a FREE set of In Color Stampin’ Write Markers when you join Paper Pumpkin before March 31. It's $19.95/month + tax. Shipping is built in. You will also get FREE case for your stamps made by me if you visit my stamp room.


I will be using 3 of the 5 boxes (6 x 9 x 1-3/4) to make what you see here. One for each of my nieces. My sister has the gift of fancy handwriting so I will have her write their names directly on the box in the lower left. I will fill it with treats and they will return with it full of ribbons and medals from their competition. 

Here is my Stampin' Up My Paper Pumpkin board that includes the starter kit and the Seriously kit. Some others are available to current subscribers for purchase. Flyer.

Tips: 
- Stamp your stickers before you put them on the project.
- Give your ink a moment to dry before you move the sticker to your project.
- Try not to rock your stamp when stamping it.
- Save your extra pieces (if you get creative) to possibly use on your next kit.

Intro to My Paper Pumpkin: I have scheduled the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7pm for newcomers to stamping and My Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. Contact me and I will be ready to help you with your new kit. I would love to show you how to get started. 

You may also want: *Adhesive is not included in your kit 
104332 Snail Adhesive  $6.95
110755 Multipurpose Liquid glue  $3.95
104430 Stampin' Dimensionals $3.95
103579 Paper Snips $9.95
126889 Stampin' Trimmer $29.95
126200 Stampin' Scrub $16.95
102394 Stampin' Mist Cleaner $4.50

Shop Here for additional items. 

Comments

Popular Posts