Blog Hop: My Digital Studio aka MDS

Welcome to our blog hop. I'm so glad you have decided to join us again!

I recently got together with some other demonstrators and did a MDS Swatchbook recipe exchange. We all made our own cover and back page and then filled the book with the same recipe on each page so that we could swap it them out. 

Here is what the before and after looks like. I'm only showing the few pages I have left since we still have some more ladies to swap with. We met at a restaurant and swapped out the pages while enjoying lunch and friendship. 

The recipe swap inspired me to get started on some swatchbooks for my past cruises. I finished Cruise 2013 last night and sent two copies off to print. One for me and one for my friend. I love how I can shop for the things I need online and then purchase and download them instantly to complete a project. 

Since I had MDS on my mind, the facebook group Simply My Digital Studio Challenges caught my eye. I joined the other day and did my first Monday challenge already. It was a Top Heavy Layout by Heather Summers. I hope you like my take on it.

Were you inspired by our examples of how fun and versatile MDS can be? Contact me for a FREE trial disk or visit my website for the download. 

Comments

  1. Ooo, thanks for sharing the recipe swatch books! Very cute!
    I like your page a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super-duper excited about the recipe swap! (Thanks again for organizing that!!) Your Selfie page turned out really great, too. Love seeing all the things MDS can do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The swatch books are really fun. I can't believe I didn't post mine ?!?! Love the selfie page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page - fun take on the challenge! I like your swatch book too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin' good, Jules! I can't wait to get back to normal so I can participate more! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts