Blog Candy: Comment Card of the Month!

Introducing Comment Card of the Month!

Here's how it will work:
I will make a card and post it on or around the 5th of every month and you will leave a happy comment here on this blog post. I will send one of the card you see above to every person (up to 10*) that participates. Now let's get going! Tell your friends! Follow me so that you don't miss a post!

Don't forget to either include your contact info in your comment or make sure that your profile allows me to email you.

*This number may vary on future posts depending upon supplies on hand.
*One card/comment per person.
*Cards will be blank inside unless otherwise noted and will have my info stamped on the back in like color or Versamark TM.
*Blank envelopes not included.
*USA Only though I do appreciate all comments.

So here it goes! Tell me what you think. I threw this card together in just a few minutes. I chose the colors to match the washi tape.

Supply List: (for above)
  • Stamp Sets: Hello, Lovely, Gorgeous Grunge
  • Punches: Chevron Border
  • Colors: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla
  • Embellishments: Retro Fresh This and That Washi Tape, Coastal Cabana 3/8" Ruffle Stretched Trim

Comments

  1. I love the grunge look! Definitely not a theme I started off liking, but the more people use it the more I enjoy it :) This card has great balance. I love that you chose the washi tape and built the card around it!
    Katie Marshall
    15675 Waterloo Rd
    Grass Lake, MI 49240

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katie! Your card will go out in the mail tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card makes me happy! Especially the washi tape and ruffled ribbon under the sentiment! Now I need the chevron border punch. Hey! Free shipping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kris! Your card is already on it's way.

      Delete
  4. The chevron def caught my eye, love punches! Nice colors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts